| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Laredo, Texas in September is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 74mm (2.9in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 7 days.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Laredo, Texas September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Laredo, Texas, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Laredo, Texas:
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 411.9 kms (255.9 miles) NNE
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 388.1 kms (241.2 miles) N
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 352.4 kms (219 miles) NNE
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 418.4 kms (260 miles) NE
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) NNE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 297.5 kms (184.9 miles) NE
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) NNE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 325.6 kms (202.4 miles) NE
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 289.6 kms (180 miles) ENE
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) ENE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) ENE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 195.1 kms (121.2 miles) E
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 271.4 kms (168.7 miles) SE