| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Laredo, Texas in October is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of water tumbles during on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:03 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Laredo, Texas October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Laredo, Texas, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Laredo, Texas:
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 411.9 kms (255.9 miles) NNE
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 388.1 kms (241.2 miles) N
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 352.4 kms (219 miles) NNE
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 418.4 kms (260 miles) NE
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) NNE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 297.5 kms (184.9 miles) NE
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 242.9 kms (150.9 miles) NNE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 325.6 kms (202.4 miles) NE
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 289.6 kms (180 miles) ENE
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 194.4 kms (120.8 miles) ENE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) ENE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 195.1 kms (121.2 miles) E
- Brownsville, Texas, Usa - 271.4 kms (168.7 miles) SE